Are you interested in helping people out, taking care of practical tasks, and helping create the best work environment possible? Then we should talk!
We’re looking for a structured, self-driven, and outgoing Office Assistant who wants to join our Support Team at Bonzer. You will become an important part of everyone's everyday life, and your work will make every day smoother for everybody at the office. Your tasks will vary a lot and include both administrative and practical work.
We expect you to have some kind of experience working in the service industry and to be naturally service-minded with a doer attitude. We also have high expectations when it comes to cultural matches.
Your primary tasks:
• Making sure the office is always neat and tidy both for colleagues and clients. This mostly includes our kitchens, meeting rooms, and chill out areas.
• Managing our lunch buffet, including setting up and cleaning up after lunch and being the contact person for our lunch company.
• Ordering snacks, fruit, coffee, etc. for the kitchens as well as beer and wine for Friday bars and other smaller events.
• Supporting the planning of social events.
• Helping with the practical aspects of onboarding new employees in terms, eg. setting up workstations and computers, activating keys, etc.
• Coordinating with our collaborators for pick-up of our used cans, cardboard, etc.
You’ll be the go-to person for everybody at Bonzer. The position will involve fixing and taking care of a lot of ad hoc tasks — and therefore, your most important task is to be a problem solver and to help your colleagues out with all tasks big and small.
• Danish (Native/Bilingual proficiency)
• English (Full professional proficiency)
We imagine that you:
• Have work experience within the service or event industry. You know how to handle tasks and how to manage a high level of responsibility on your own.
• Are taking a gap year or have flexible study hours so you’ll be able to work approx. 3 hours every day (Monday to Friday between 11.00 -14.00).
• Love to organize and plan events. You’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen!
• Are detail-oriented and find no task too big or too small.
• Enjoy talking to all kinds of people and thrive in a fast-paced and young environment.
• Are proactive, approachable, and service-minded — and you love to help others.
Why work at Bonzer?
We have clear ambitions of retaining our colleagues and helping them develop their competencies. Naturally, we make sure that you are thoroughly on-boarded and get off to a good start with everything that this entails. Our team will help you to be successful in your role, but there’s also room to make your own mark on the role with your good ideas and inputs.
We have a lot of fun social events, a friendly and relaxed tone and environment, and a very nice office in the heart of Copenhagen (Farvergade).
Interested in this position?
All you have to do to apply is answer some questions via this link.
Start date: as soon as possible.