Are you interested in helping the most ambitious companies grow better through organic marketing? And do you believe that the workplace of the future is based on autonomy, responsibility, and development? Then we should talk.
We're looking for a talented and driven Junior Content Specialist (Copywriter) to join our mission of democratizing the marketing industry by helping our ambitious clients succeed with their organic marketing efforts.
As a Junior Content Specialist (Copywriter) at Bonzer, you'll be working in a squad (team). Alongside the rest of the Norwegian tribe, you'll help some of the most ambitious companies level up their marketing and customer acquisition efforts with our service and high-level competencies as their spearhead.
In the Junior role, you’ll learn the ways of organic marketing, client management, and digital PR (among other things). In this role, we have zero expectations when it comes to experience — but we have sky-high expectations when it comes to cultural matches and initial content and copywriting competencies.
- Norwegian (Native/Bilingual proficiency)
- English (Full professional proficiency)
Qualifications (culture match):
- Anti-ego mindset
- High sense of responsibility
- Honesty as a default
- Enjoys and prefers autonomy
- Thrives in a high-performance environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and fast progression
- Fast-paced individual development
- Autonomous structure with unlimited possibilities
- Academy (SEO, Consulting, Leadership etc.)
- Much more…
How we measure success in the job (after academy/onboarding):
In the Junior role, we don’t expect you to be able to handle any area on an independent level — except copywriting — but we expect you to deliver well with support from experienced colleagues.
(These aren't things expected from day one, but they are things we use to measure your success in the job after thorough onboarding, academy, and initial time in the job.)
- Bonzer Culture (with support)
- Utilization (with support)
- Client Management (with support)
- Digital PR (with support)
- Creative Content (with support)
- Content Strategy (SEO) (with support)
- Copywriting / Counseling (independently)
- Content Analysis (SEO) (with support)
We're a fast-growing agency / consultancy that prides itself on delivering a high-quality product and service through autonomy, teamwork, and a success-first mindset.
We operate with a vision of creating a place where individuals can grow in the fastest and most sustainable way, activating a flywheel of growth across clients, people, and the company.
We love to challenge industry routines and tend to do things differently — and we love to welcome new colleagues who share the same view.
Apply through the link now!
Start date: October